* It used 9.5 inch special tiny design.
*Two Channels Model - 120W RMS.
* Stereo into 4-8 ohm loads.
* Bridgeable for 70V (direct drive).
* Power down after ~15 minutes of no signal & comply with Energy
Star power consumption limits of < 0.5W in standby
*Yellow LED (front panel) to indicate this mode is active
*2x RCA analog audio frequency inputs on 2ch amp
*2x amplifier outputs, bridgeable to 1 channel
*Bridged channels capable of driving 70V loads
*Volume ? Auto on/off signal sensing ? 80Hz HPF
* Natural cooling without Fan
* TRIGGER could be external remoting ON/OFF.
*Short circuit protection,Overheating protection,Auto function.
*4ohm Stereo Mode 120W output ,per channel @ < 1 % THD+N
*8ohm Stereo Mode120W output, per channel @ < 1 % THD+N
*70V Bridge Mode240 W output, per channel @ < 1 % THD+N
* Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz +0/-2dB @ 4ohm load
*Signal to Noise: >90dB A WTD
* Crosstalk: >70dB,80Hz low cut filter